Week 2 : Angry Birds Design Challenge- Forming groups and getting started(The North Pole Them & The Rome Them )

Week 2
Angry Birds Design Challenge                         
The North Pole Them & The Rome Them               

A.     Description of this week work.
 This week is our first tutorial , I was very excited about the subject. As I am one big fan of Angry Birds. So , I started sketching before the tutorial or joining any team.(Below see my sketched). The rome and the north pole theme. 

1- The Rome Them

A.    The Scene : Roman empire .






Pigs are hidden behind concrete walls , only birds with special power could reach them  .


B.      The Bird: The Angry woodpecker.







This angry wood picker picks walls 3times with his sharp beak that can destroy all kind of walls including: wood, concrete and ice cubes.
His weakness is he takes relatively long time to process his ability witch might make the gamer feel bored
.

C.     The Pigs : The angle & The Caesar pig.
1-      The angle
This pig can fly horizontally witch make him difficult to catch and add to the game challenge

.
2-      The Caesar pig

This pig is the Caesar of Rome ,To get him the user should first go through his solders.  

  .





2-The North Pole Them

A.    The Scene : Sliding on the north pole .





Pigs are hidden behind ice walls , birds in this level slide on ice and the fastest make the most damage .


B.      The Bird: The Angry Penguin.



This angry penguin is the fastest to slide on ice ,his speed enable him to distroy wooden and ice walls . The weakness of this bird is he cannt perform in non-snoy thmes.

C.     The Pigs : The Santa & The Freezing pig.


1-      The Santa


This pig throws ice balls to protect him self


.
2-      The Freezing pig

This pig can create frozen walls around him to protect him





 B.     Reflection on teamwork
We randomly joined groups based on who is next to us. I showed my team what I sketched and the liked what I designed,and we were ahead of other groups. During tutorial we were trying to improve the play theme and make it build-able.

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author